Partner with the Institute for Information Security & Privacy at Georgia Tech
Our vision is to integrate the brightest minds from academia, government, and industry to aggressively solve threats and transfer innovate results into commercially deployable technologies. Our mission is to equip students and professionals to do this work in close collaboration with the immediate needs of government and industry -- realizing new discoveries, transferring results into commercially deployable technology, and solving the grand challenges of cybersecurity. Every sector of society must collaborate.
Partner with the Institute for Information Security & Privacy to meet and hire Georgia Tech students, access emerging cybersecurity research, gain threat intelligence from research scientists and engineers, and consult with Georgia Tech faculty.
The IISP Partnership Program helps organizations target their specific challenges, keep them at the forefront of research-based solutions, and shape a workforce pipeline that meets current and future needs.
- First alert of all cybersecurity newsletters, announcements, and press releases.
- Enjoy reserved seating at Georgia Tech’s cybersecurity events.
- Be visible throughout Georgia Tech with first right-of-refusal to sponsor cybersecurity events and activities.
- Receive name recognition on IISP website.
- Access Georgia Tech’s threat exchange platform for threat insights.
- Opportunity to be the featured speaker at a Cybersecurity Lecture Series.
- Eligibility to attend the Cyber Deep Dive, a one-day activity designed to educate about a single, pressing cybersecurity topic.
- Receive name and logo recognition on IISP website.
- Participate in partners-only events to identify a shared research problem and preview Georgia Tech research.
- Support the Career Fair; Access qualified, pre-screened cybersecurity students at Georgia Tech career fair(s).
- Eligibility to participate in or nominate a colleague for the IISP Advisory Council.
- Receive logo recognition on IISP reports and event materials throughout the year.
- Be the named sponsor of a Ph.D. Cybersecurity Research Fellow.
- Receive pre-publication access to research abstracts.
- Receive an on-site annual visit, consultation or presentation by Georgia Tech research faculty at your organization.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Support Georgia Tech and gain visibility before industry leaders, cybersecurity practioners, and emerging student talent.
Cybersecurity Lecture Series: $20,000
Free, open-the-public lecture series at Georgia Tech about emerging cybersecurity research or trends
- Exclusive sponsorship for the academic year
- Logo recognition on all lecture series promotional materials & signage
- Ability to present technical briefings at least twice per year
- Speaking option at welcome/close of each event
Distinguished Lecture Series: $10,000
Twice annual lecture to the Georgia Tech and Atlanta community by a Turing Award winner or other leading computer scientist
- Exclusive, title sponsorship for academic year
- Logo recognition on all event promotional materials & signage
- Logo recognition on award of appreciation to distinguished, visiting speaker
- Technical presentation opportunity at each event
Demo Day Finale: $10,000
Twice annual showcase of Georgia Tech student research
- Receive private, first look at research in development for commercialization
- Judge the latest student research, provide public critique of projects
- Be acknowledged as judge and patron in promotional materials
- Assist with engaging and mentoring students outside of the event