Partner with the Institute for Information Security & Privacy at Georgia Tech
Our vision is to integrate the brightest minds from academia, government, and industry to aggressively solve threats and transfer innovate results into commercially deployable technologies. Our mission is to equip students and professionals to do this work in close collaboration with the immediate needs of government and industry -- realizing new discoveries, transferring results into commercially deployable technology, and solving the grand challenges of cybersecurity. Every sector of society must collaborate.
Partner with the Institute for Information Security & Privacy to meet and hire Georgia Tech students, access emerging cybersecurity research, gain threat intelligence from research scientists and engineers, and consult with Georgia Tech faculty.
The IISP Partnership Program helps organizations target their specific challenges, keep them at the forefront of research-based solutions, and shape a workforce pipeline that meets current and future needs.
- Attendance at cybersecurity reception (1x/year).
- Name recognition on all materials at signature events: Annual Summit, Demo Day Finale (2x/year).
- Reserved seating and VIP access for up to 2 guests at signature events: Annual Summit, Demo Day Finale (2x/year).
- Logo and Named Sponsor on materials at signature events and other activities.
- Speak at Cybersecurity Lecture Series (1x/year), presented by your organization.
- Previews of new, cutting-edge cybersecurity research.
- Access to research paper database. COMING SOON
- Participation in Cyber Deep Dive one-day workshop (1x/year).
- Logo recognition on signage and promotional materials for all events.
- Access for 6 to VIP areas at Georgia Tech signature event (1x/year).
- Participate in student start-up Demo Day with option to nominate judges, award prizes, or guide students through the innovation process.
- Inclusion of "Start-up Zone" student research at conferences and events.
- Attendance at closed-door Executive Cybersecurity Roundtable with Georgia Tech faculty (1x/year).
- Invitation to other exclusive events for senior leadership (approximately 2x/year).
- Access to cybersecurity student profiles. COMING SOON
Other Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Partner with Georgia Tech for custom events and activities -- to gain visibility before industry leaders, cybersecurity practitioners, or emerging student talent.
Contact us to discuss unique arrangements that can benefit the cybersecurity ecosystem in Georgia or nationwide.