(From L to R) Judges Kevin Skapinetz of IBM Security and Blake Patton of Tech Square Ventures present the grand prize to 2018 Winners Ruian Duan and Ashish Bijlani, School of Computer Science, funded by Judge and Founding Donor of Create-X Christopher Klaus and IISP's Dr. Wenke Lee.
Students Move Research from the Lab to the Market
IISP Demo Day Program, sponsored by the Institute for Information Security & Privacy (IISP), introduces students to business mentors and new methodologies early in the research process to help drive long-term market impact.
Open to Cybersecurity Students with both Nascent and "near-ready" ideas
January through March 2019 - Entrepreneurial Training & Coaching
April 2019 - Demo Day Finale
Students are Encouraged to Start with an Open Mind and Discover...
- Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Coaching by Industry Leaders
- Communication & Life Skills
- Measurable Impact of their Research
...and the Opportunity to Win Prizes from a $125,000 pool!
- $50,000 NSF I-Corp Grants
- Create-X LAUNCH Seat (worth $4k in grant funding and $30k in services)
- $7000 for Commercial Track Winner
- $4000 for Research Track Winner
Research Track Now Open
Questions? Contact Gloria Griessman.