Students are invited to participate in the Demo Day Finale.
Each fall, students bring cybersecurity research ideas to the Georgia Tech Cybersecurity Summit. Students then attend evidence-based entrepreneurial coaching and return six months later to the IISP Cybersecurity Demo Day Finale for a TED-style talk about their project.
Finalists will compete for over $100,000 in funding and prizes, as they move research from the lab to the marketplace,including:
- $50,000 National Science Foundation I-Corps Grants
- CREATE-X Launch program seat worth $4,000 in grant funding and $30,000 of value in services including legal services, space, mentorship, IP protection, and visibility)
- $7,000 cash prize for Commercialization Track, courtesy of the Institute for Information Security and Privacy.
- $4,000 cash prize for Research Track, courtesy of the Institute for Information Security and Privacy.
- $2,000 cash prize for People's Choice Award, courtesy of the Institute for Information Security and Privacy.
We invite students to sign up today.
Although registration is closed for the Commercialization Track, students can still participate in the Research Track or bring posters for Poster Track and network with industry thought leaders. See opportunities and requirements below.
Detailed student participation information below.
Registration closed March 20, 2019
Poster Session – Registration closes April 9, 2019
- Register and select Poster Track.
- Bring your poster and share your ideas with industry, venture capitalists, faculty, and peers.
- See Basic Eligibility Requirements below.
Commercialization Track – REGISTRATION CLOSED 1/31/19
- Registration is closed for Commercialization Track.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org