Join us for this year's final competition on April 16th, as students compete to win from a prize pool of almost $100,000.
The Cybersecurity Demo Day Finale at Georgia Tech brings together graduate students, faculty and industry thought leaders to explore emerging cybersecurity research. Attendees have the opportunity to engage with Georgia Tech's robust entrepreneurial ecosystem, including VentureLab, ATDC, and CREATE-X.
- Build your network of innovation partners
- Explore emerging cyber research
- FREE registration and admission
Student Competition Prizes
Finalists will compete for over $100,000 in funding and prizes, as they move research from the lab to the marketplace, including:
- $7,000 cash prize for Commercialization Track, courtesy of the Institute for Information Security and Privacy
- $4,000 cash prize for Research Track, courtesy of the Institute for Information Security and Privacy.
- $2,000 cash prize for People's Choice Award, courtesy of the Institute for Information Security and Privacy.
- CREATE-X Launch program seat worth $4,000 in grant funding and $30,000 of value in services including legal services, space, mentorship, IP protection, and visibility)
- $50,000 National Science Foundation I-Corps Grants